A novelty from a renowned manufacturer, which can become an ideal city transport and night be the best foldable electric scooter for adults.
Segway has released its most reliable Ninebot MAX electric scooter. It has a folding frame made of aircraft aluminum and 10-inch pneumatic tires, providing smooth movement even on uneven sections of the road.
The main feature of the novelty was the maximum power reserve – up to 65 km. Speed can reach 30 km / h. The scooter easily rises uphill with a slope of 15% with a load of up to 100 kg.
Ninebot MAX by SegwaySuch capabilities are provided by a 350-700 W motor and an internal battery with a capacity of 551 Wh. It will take 6 hours to recharge it, for this you only need a complete power cable – no additional devices.
Ninebot MAX is equipped with an LED display that allows you to monitor the level of charge and speed. However, much more useful data is available in the mobile application. With it, you can get running statistics, change the driving mode and even block the wheels.
Foldable design makes this electric scooter mobile enough to transport in public transport. IPX5 protection of Ninebot MAX allows you not to worry about sudden rain or puddles on the road.
You can order the Ninebot MAX from Amazon here.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway MAX G30P reaches to 18.6 mph and up to 40miles and max load of 220 lbs. Strives to reach new heights of performance.
- Energy efficient. Easy maneuvering and storage with a total weight of 38.6 lbs and one-click folding system.
- Upgrade Riding Experience: The mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system and Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with 10'' self-healing tubeless self-sealing tireensure ensure braking safety and comfort.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more.
- Product Note: Max speed and range per charge vary based on several factors, including: rider weight, riding surface, incline, ambient temperature, battery level, riding style, etc.